Interested in becoming a vendor for one of our upcoming events?
- Vendor spaces are $5o.
- Booth size is 10×10.
- Vendors provide canopy, tables and chairs.
- Vendors are required to provide treats/candy for approximately 1500 children during the fall festival.
- Spring Festival sees about 6000 participants/Harvest Festival sees about 8500 participants.
- Nearly 150 businesses are represented at our festivals – from downtown businesses, to artisans, local businesses, non-profits, food trucks and more!
- We provide lots of FREE kids activities for families at our festivals.
- The festivals take place in Historic Downtown Brighton on Main Street and Strong Street.
- These are outdoor festivals – be prepared for inclement weather. Events will only be cancelled in the case of “extreme” weather.
- Refunds are not given for any reason.
- The festivals are advertised in local papers, local magazine publications, posters around town, and a very heavy social media presence. Our vendor coordinators work closely with the vendors to ensure everyone has the best possible show outcome.
- ALL necessary additional information is included in the vendor application.
All of our vendor spaces are currently filled for the Spring Festival. Watch for updates for the Brighton Harvest Festival if you would like to be one of our amazing vendors during that event.