Interested in becoming a vendor for one of our upcoming events?
We are currently accepting applications for our Spring Festival
April 4, 2020 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Vendor spaces are $55.
- Booth size is 10×10.
- Vendors provide canopy, tables and chairs.
- Spring Festival sees about 6000 participants/Harvest Festival sees about 8500 participants.
- Nearly 150 businesses are represented at our festivals – from downtown businesses, to artisans, local businesses, non-profits, food trucks and more!
- We provide lots of FREE kids activities for families at our festivals.
- The festivals take place in Historic Downtown Brighton on Main Street and Strong Street.
- These are outdoor festivals – be prepared for inclement weather. Events will only be cancelled in the case of “extreme” weather.
- Refunds are not given for any reason.
- The festivals are advertised in local papers, local magazine publications, posters around town, and a very heavy social media presence. Our vendor coordinators work closely with the vendors to ensure everyone has the best possible show outcome.
- ALL necessary additional information is included in the vendor application.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Spaces are filled on a 1st come/1st paid basis. Click on the link below to access the vendor application.